Thursday, February 28, 2013

DAILY MARRIAGE PRAYER




SOMETIMES PRAYER IS NECESSARY. I WROTE THIS PRAYER AND I SAY IT EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED. I WANTED TO SHARE IT TODAY WITH YOU AND I PRAY THAT IT MAY HELP SOMEONE GET THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES. PRAYER FOR ME, IS SO PEACEFUL AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS ONE WITH MY READERS.

MY DAILY PRAYER FOR MY MARRIAGE
BY: LASHON CAMPBELL
JULY 23, 2011

FATHER, PLEASE BLESS MY MARRIAGE. BLESS IT TODAY FATHER. BLESS ME AND BLESS MY HUSBAND PATRICK. GIVE BOTH OF US A CLEAR VISION OF WHAT THE PURPOSE OF OUR UNION IS...
GIVE TO US THE TOOLS THAT WE NEED TO LOVE, HONOR AND RESPECT ONE ANOTHER. CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS MARRIAGE, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.
AMEN.




Pray for your marriage








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:


Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)



My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com


LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.





8 comments:

  1. Awesome Prayer Lashon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julia and Jennifer. Please continue reading my blog...I appreciate all feed back. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lashon...My God! That is the truth! And so many couples do not have prayer in their marriage. There is a void there and they can not understand why their marriages are falling apart.
    People do not have that, that's a shame!! Thank you for your Godly wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad this post touched you so profoundly Ericka!! God is good!

      Delete
  4. This post almost made me cry Lashon. I am moved by your words and your prayer for you and your husband, I will be thinking about you and Patrick while I pray for my own marriage tonight, yours will be added in too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding time to connect with your husband is so important...find that connection through prayer..Loving your husband completely begins with your emotional connection to him, and nothing builds a stronger marriage than prayer, love and a strong emotional connection...Start today! Let's pray for our marriage and learn the right words, at the right moment, spoken from the right place in your heart....God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete