Wednesday, February 13, 2013

REFLECTING THIS MORNING ON HOW THIS PCS MOVE HAS STRENGTHENED THIS FAMILY......

MAKING A MOVE IS NOT EASY, BUT DOING ONE AS A FAMILY IS AN ADVENTURE






We have had a wonderful time with this PCS MOVE.... In the past 8 months we have made a major PCS MOVE back to our favorite place Florida...

                   DID YOU NOTICE I WAS DOING A HAPPY DANCE!              


I have met some wonderful friends and met some people who have touched my heart...The very best part of this duty station has been our relationship with the kids....GROWING STRONGER!!


I LOVE THIS              I LOVE THIS                I LOVE THIS      



I LOVE MY KIDS and the pace here in Florida is much slower..This has enabled us to spend an incredible amount of time TOGETHER....


PCS MOVE TO FLORIDA HAS BROUGHT THE CAMPBELL FAMILY CLOSER TOGETHER 


IT WAS A ROUGH 3 DAYS
So today as I prepare to spend the ENTIRE DAY with my kids, I just want to say THANK YOU FATHER and I will COUNT MY BLESSINGS that we are still able to PRAY together as a family.....






MY 3 BEAUTIFUL KIDS
Thankful this morning for ALL 3 OF MY KIDS and for the abundant amount of favor that OUR FATHER has bestowed onto our family as we have traveled and endured another major duty station change...... We are eternally GRATEFUL with a humble heart this morning...

CAN YOU THINK OF SOMETHING OR SOME ACTIVITY THAT HAS BROUGHT YOUR FAMILY CLOSER TOGETHER









Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:


Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551 
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


5 comments:

  1. I have lived this military life for so long, I find it difficult to remember my life prior to 1988 LOL
    Seriously, my kids have traveled so often and we have up-rooted them so often that we try really hard to talk them through each PCS Move...that is very important to Patrick and myself...I pray that each of you will have a safe and stress-free PCS Move...(Smile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always enjoy reading the adventures of the Campbell Family....

      Delete
  2. Paris Dewey, MinneapolisFebruary 21, 2013 at 12:01 PM

    Thank you Lashon, always an inspiration

    ReplyDelete