Sunday, March 3, 2013

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I MARRIED A WORKAHOLIC

MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG


MY CRAZY LIFE BLOG
BY LASHON CAMPBELL



I met and married my husband so many years ago that sometimes I forget the actual numbers...REALLY! We have been together for over 20 years and its been quite a ride loving a man so dedicated to the Navy... I remember when I first met him I wondered if he was really interested in me at all... 

I waited forever to go out on a date with my Prince Charming.


My husband Patrick is what some would call a workaholic. He is always working........

I mean every time I looked around there was something he had to do for work.



At the very beginning of our relationship I saw wonderful hints of how dedicated he was to his job. 




Back then I had never seen a Navy uniform pressed that way.


Back then I never saw a pair of Navy issue boots shine so brightly. I know that these were small things, yet significant indications that the man I would later marry was dedicated to his job.




We all want to spend more time with our husbands and this means to balance work and family so that neither one is neglected. My husband has figured out a way to spend time with us and yet still go to work and give it everything hes got. Day in and day out Master Chief Campbell maintains a high level of  professionalism that still to this day
MAKES ME PROUD TO BE HIS WIFE. 

EVEN AT HOME HE STILL HAS TO WORK

Now I don't complain when he says he has to work late..I simply jump in and do whatever he needs me to do in order to maintain our household.
I THANK GOD FOR MY HUSBAND.....He works hard for us and works just as hard serving his country.

I LOVE YOU CMC CAMPBELL
















MY CRAZY LIFE 2017


Thankful for my 3 kids that inspire and encourage me on a daily basis. I am so proud that God chose me to be their mother.





FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
https://twitter.com/lovedbylashon


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/lovedbylashon/


FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR
http://mycrazylife2013.tumblr.com/                     


FOLLOW ME OYOU TUBE
https://www.youtube.com/user/luvlashon


FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LashonCampbell


FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
https://www.pinterest.com/mycrazylife2013/















Lashon Campbell
Mother of 3
USN Veteran


Thank you for visiting My Crazy Life 
Feel free to contact me. Drop me an email
or use the regular post office:

My Email address
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com

My Text ONLY number

904-637-5946

Mailing address
My Crazy Life 
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551























12 comments:

  1. Lashon I thank God for this wonderful Blog and to all the wonderful people that contribute. May God continue to bless all of those that love him. May He also contnue to bless your family as your husband continues to serve this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brittany..Welcome back once again to the discussion. And my entire family appreciates your prayers. Keep following the blog I have so many new ideas that I want to share here. Stay tuned for more. If you have any ideas or wish to contribute feel free to contact me at luvlashon@gmail.com Stay Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great men do great things. One of the things they do is lead their family and provide not only financially but spiritually and emotionally as well. This sounds like a case of just that. This is such a blessing from God t havea life partner so committed to his work as a Navy man and also as a father to his children and a husband to you Lashon. This blog has taught me a lot about some things I can do as a military wife to improve our marriage. Each relationship is different but the love of God is universal in every household. Thanks for all of the wonderful advice and the stories I really enjoy everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your Blog Lashon. Do you have plans to feature contests here on your page and giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous...I will not feature any contests or anything here... So sorry but I am really just going to focus on telling my story and trying to inspire others. Though promotions are really a great way to bring more readers to your blog, It just is not something I will encorporate here. I hope I answered your question for you. Have a blessed Day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your focus on the Family is why I continue to tune into your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powerful!! Thank you! In awe of God!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have me in tears right now. You wrote just how I feel in my life right now. my husband is the exact way, he is a work a holic as well!! May God continue to bless you Lashon so that you may be a blessing to others. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Anonymous,
      We are BLESSED...Whenever you have a spouse who has such a strong work ethic, you are blessed, thanks for sharing with me today...hope to see you back here real soon!

      Delete
  9. Carrie T. Lawson Tampa Bay FloridaMarch 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

    OMG navy Wife!!! I Am so loving this piece. Right words and right timing! Thanks looking forward to your next post ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi carrie,

      so glad that you found the story useful..My story is a funny one so when people say that they ca relate to us, I have to smile because I never imagined the blog doing this well...thanks for your continued support of my blog Carrie....

      Delete