Monday, March 11, 2013

THIS NAVY WIFE HAS LEARNED TO TRUST IN GOD FOR EVERYTHING....

 
       TRUST IN GOD FOR EVERYTHING

I don't know about you, but I am finding it really difficult to stay focused this year... I have to keep telling myself that...I find myself falling into that trap a lot this year...





I have to keep reminding myself to "TRUST IN GOD" ....God has a lot that He wants to do in my life so I am learning everyday to let him do the driving!  (Smile) God has so many great things planned for our lives...Sometimes we forget that and we try to HOLD ON to familiar things, even if holding on to those things causes us more problems...  I have some good news for you...You have the ability this morning to change your circumstances  ..LET GO.. 

LET GO AND TRUST IN GOD
LET GO AND TRUST IN GOD 
LET GO AND TRUST IN GOD 





 REMEMBER THIS, If we hold on to things that don’t allow us to go forward, or things that keep us away from being victorious, we are causing ourselves so much damage...Today is a new day people...We have to stop hurting ourselves ... There comes a time in our lives when we have to release ourselves from things that have taken hold of us... And things that keep us stuck in our past...TRUST IN GOD today, he will NEVER NEVER leave you alone or stick you in a situation that is bad for you...


CAN YOU LET GO TODAY AND TRUST IN GOD? ON YOUR GOOD DAYS, ENJOY....ON YOUR BAD DAYS, ENDURE, NO MATTER WHAT AND HOW YOU FEEL, BE CONFIDENT, KNOWING THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE.. 


 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." 
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)









Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife


C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number



786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)











My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these inspiring thoughts on a Monday morning. Such a good reminder that God has a plan for us and we don't have to try to control everything. I'm going to Let Go and Let God today. :)

    Margaret
    http://www.midlifenavywife@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret,

      thanks for leaving your comment.

      Delete