Friday, March 22, 2013

WORK HARD AND PURSUE A GREATER ONENESS IN YOUR MARRIAGE




I want all of my military wives to know that I am far from an advice columnist or relationship expert...I know that being a military wife is a job that few understand...



My marriage has had REAL PROBLEMS over the years and I learned that a marriage sometimes falls short of what our expectations may be...I give you only my testimony in hopes that it may help just one person.... I took my spouse and our union for granted for many years. 




But through the grace of God, I have learned that my marriage's fulfillment is FOUND IN CHRIST!!
Our joy today has come because we have RE-PLEDGED to pursue a greater oneness in our relationship...




What I do know is that marriage requires A LOT OF WORK.






In my pursuit for the PERFECT MARRIAGE, I was constantly making unrealistic goals for myself and unrealistic expectations from my husband Patrick. WOW!!! So grateful to God that we both learned PATIENCE and that there is NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT MARRIAGE....



Have a blessed day every one.






Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:




Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)



My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com


LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.



10 comments:

  1. you may not be a marriage counselor but you share some really good points here. I was google searching and came across your blog.I was pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Ericka..First of all I would like to thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.I am glad you enjoyed reading the material here. I am a wife who only speaks from personal experiences, with that being said, please feel free to come back and share some of your own stories. Was a pleasure reading your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience took a lot of time at my house...But thank you Jesus, We now have it in our marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its me again Lashon, Months later, I am still a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Ericka!! Glad you are a part of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lashon, You and your husband Patrick are in my thoughts!!

    BIG HUG TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this message so much, it is oh so true! Never give in or give up...God has a mighty plan for every one of us! Thank you Lashon for your continued inspiration and beautiful heart…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello all, it is important to find ways to let your husband/wife know that you treasure them...Treasure your spouse as the gift God intended them to be in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana Buckley, Jackson, mississippiMarch 27, 2013 at 5:19 AM

      thank you Lashon....you don't know how much I needed this message now! God is so good! xox

      Delete