Saturday, April 27, 2013

ARE YOU ENCOURAGING YOUR MILITARY SPOUSE?


MILITARY WIVES EVERYDAY HAVE THE AMAZING TASK OF RUNNING HOUSEHOLDS, RAISING CHILDREN AND STAYING MOTIVATED. 

 I JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT THE WORK YOU DO AT HOME IS NO SMALL TASK. LOVING AND ENCOURAGING YOUR CHILDREN, TAKING CARE OF FINANCES AND SURVIVING THE EVERYDAY REALITY THAT AT THE END OF A LONG AND EXHAUSTING DAY, YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN ALONE.....STAY STRONG LADIES!!!!



I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE AND NEVER WILL BE ALONE....GOD LOVES LIFTS AND INSPIRES YOU. NEVER WORRY ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND AS HE IS DEPLOYED. INSTEAD HOLD HIM UP IN PRAYER...THE POWER OF PRAYER WILL SURROUND YOUR FAMILY AND HELP YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR WORK HERE AT HOME. CONTINUE TO MOTIVATE YOUR CHILDREN. CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND LOVE YOUR HUSBANDS AND FINALLY CONTINUE TO PRAY AND LEAN ON GOD FOR CONTINUED STRENGTH.


IN YOUR COMMUNITY REACH OUT TO OTHER MILITARY WIVES WHO MAY BE IN NEED. I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU..SO TODAY I SALUTE OUR SOLDIERS WHO ARE AWAY DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY, AND I ALSO SALUTE ALL THE WOMEN HERE AT HOME THAT KEEP THE FAMILY STRONG DURING THESE DIFFICULT LONG DEPLOYMENTS.










Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:




Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)



My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com


LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


7 comments:

  1. People do not understand the job we have here at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes difficult is an understatement....The key is to stay busy and keep the kids engaged daily. What are some of the ways that you coped when your husband would go away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Soldier's Heart...Complicated but done with so much love, Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ladies_Rule...When Patrick would deploy, I would shorten my hours at work and try to spend more time with the kids....My oldest son Elijah always played music, my daughter Lyric would swim or be involved with anything involving reading and my baby Patrick ALWAYS played sports. I tried to keep them busy and also since Patrick was always gone, I had to LEARN to be two parents and sometimes that means pulling double duty and each child needed something different. I remember my baby Patrick would sometimes just want to lay on the couch with me...Now when his father was home...NO WAY!!I understood that that each child needs changed with each deployment...It worked for me and I hope it will help you. Hey, keep me posted and If there are any other areas you want to discuss..Feel free to post your question here on my blog. Thanks again...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the vibe of this Blog, not to preachy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sharon...Yes I lovethe Lord, This is no secret. My blog is centered around the foundation of having a strong faith, family and military living. Glad that my message, my story captures your attention. Keep on reading! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steven D. Williams, Las VegasMay 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM

    Thank you for the words you shared in the email. I am still shocked that you answered me Lashon! My hope, my faith, is stirring and I have not felt this way for quite some time. Thank you so much. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete