Monday, June 10, 2013

A PROUD wife reflects on the MASTER CHIEF PINNING CEREMONY OF her husband CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL

CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL


Originally posted May 4, 2011



Congratulations to my husband Patrick Campbell who has just been promoted to E-9 a Master Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy.

 No words can express the love and admiration that I feel for him right now. I remember back in 2005 when I pinned his Chief anchors on, It was a special time for us as a family..….. When he was promoted to Senior Chief I cried as I thought of his career and his spiritual victories. Now in 2011, my heart beats a different beat as I will soon see my husband receive his new anchors for Master Chief.


                                  THE BEAUTIFUL CAKE


Over the years I have watched him slowly preparing for this day. The long hours and dedication has lead him into this promotion. I know that becoming a Master chief is only the beginning and this promotion will only bring out a new fire that I have seen so many times in the past…He craves it and silently he enjoys the challenge.

                                                   THAT'S MY HUSBAND THE NEW MASTER CHIEF



I am not surprised by this promotion, He is an impressive leader and an excellent teacher for all the young sailors that have crossed his path over the years. He has been a friend, a mentor and more importantly, a man of integrity.

I am proud to be his wife. CSCM Campbell’s day to day job is to serve his country, My job is to support him here at home as he makes the ultimate sacrifice….. 


So I say with pride, ENJOY THESE NEW ANCHORS…………CSCM Campbell and enjoy this moment because YOU DESERVE IT.

We share this moment with our extended family, our friends and all the mentors who over the years have helped us to adjust to this crazy Navy life we lead. 



                                                                  THE ACTUAL "PINNING OF ANCHORS"








Originally posted May 4, 2011









Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:




Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)



My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com


LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

7 comments:

  1. My father is a retired master chief. He is a proud man and he loves his children. When I first read this story it made me sad thinking about those years, Now as I look through your blog I am beginning to smile I just goodled navy life and saw a picture of you and your husband. Your blog is my medicine for today.


    “Be strong and courageous, for the LORD will be with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cindy...I guess you are my blessing today because I try to touch people with my reading. Knowing that you surfaced positive memories of your father makes my heart sing. THANK YOU for being my medicine today as well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning to you @Jackie, Thanks you so much for posting. come back soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hailey..My husband has now been serving for over 20 years!!

    ReplyDelete