Friday, November 14, 2014

Hey! Are you really happy?

                                                          http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




     ~   ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY   ~


LOTS OF PEOPLE GO THROUGH THEIR DAYS WITH A MASK...A FALSENESS THAT FEW KNOW IS THERE..SO EMPTY INSIDE THAT THEY CREATE A FALSE 
EXTERIOR..



                                                        http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
 



The Journey to Happiness is a road that is not traveled by many. The many distractions of life take us away from living our dreams and pursuing the things our hearts desire.

 How much time do you take daily to participate in or pursue the things that you desire?



 ASK YOURSELF, AM I REALLY HAPPY?

~~~~~~                                                 ~~~~~~


Listen, today is a NEW DAY! Do what makes you HAPPY!




                                                             http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
 




I WANT YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF AND APPRECIATE THE WAY THAT GOD CREATED YOU.....



                                                  http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
 


Love yourself and LOVE the SKIN YOU ARE IN...

I remember when I was younger, I thought it was important what other people thought about me, (BIG MISTAKE)However over the years I have I've learned it's what I think and feel about myself that matters the most. If you are happy with your life, happy with your family and happy in your own skin, then you have EVERYTHING THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED. 









Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)



My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


2 comments:

  1. When it seems as if God is far away, remind yourself that He is near. Be happy and joyful EVERYDAY! Be one who empowers, enlightens, encourages, equips, and enriches others that are in or come into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love myself but your post it's a good reminder for everybody. Love yourself, love your family and don't forget about the things that make you happy.

    ReplyDelete