Friday, October 11, 2013

Another Family day went well......



Spending some much needed FAMILY TIME..... 


God says that we should TREASURE time as a valuable commodity...I AGREE.. There is so much more to passing faith on to our kids than just going to church on Sunday or praying before meals. We have to do so much more. Daily giving our kids the love, the direction and the attention they need... 


ANY TIME TOGETHER IS A BLESSING...THE CAMPBELL FAMILY 2013



Find ways to spend time with the family. Each of you have wondered how to do that. Today is the day to stop wondering and just DO SOMETHING...


ME AND MY OLDEST SON ELIJAH
Anything that allows ALONE time with your kids. I personally love going for walks early in the morning and feeding the ducks. I can not get my 3 kids to participate in my favorite activity so I try to do other things that they enjoy....I have crafted with my daughter. I have sat alone with my son as he played the trumpet for a one man show (LOVED IT) I have spent the day just talking with my oldest son about all of the ways he has brought me joy. I guess those are simple things, but they did not cost me a dime only a little of my time (Smile)





Today I want you to be Inspired with fun activities that are perfect for you and your children!
ME AND MY HUSBAND PATRICK
Each family is unique. It all begins with a simple discussion at your family meal time. Thankful for my husband Patrick that ALWAYS puts God and family first. This great man is helping in raising these wonderful children and I LOVE HIM so much....


*****************FAMILY FIRST

                  **********************FAMILY FIRST




Ask your kids what they enjoy doing and then go from there. The possibilities are endless (Smile) Most people are so busy and find it difficult to make time for their kids. They think that they have to speed through their day and rush everywhere.


I AM THANKFUL FOR MY KIDS



 I have seen lots of families fall into this never-ending trap. They work 70 hours a week and they complain that they don’t have enough time to worship God or they do not have enough time to spend with their kids. 

SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS



I use to work 50 hours a week and was in school full time. I decided early on tired or not, to make Saturday our FAMILY TIME together. I would be exhausted from working at the hospital. But I knew I only had one chance and this was it.


I hope today is a new way to look at things. At first, find just a couple of hours dedicated to the kids. Watch their faces when they realize that they have you all to yourself...It's worth that smile (Smile)



REMEMBER, Your kids are growing so fast and they are only going to be with you for a few years, so TODAY, make the most of your time with them.

God Bless you all!




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment: