Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy First birthday to the BEST GRANDSON ever....



I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART WOULD HOLD, UNTIL I BECAME A GRANDMOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME....

Our family has been BLESSED with a NEW grandson. His name is Cameron and he is the most beautiful baby in the world. He has a smile that melts your heart and a laugh that is contagious.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON
The first time I laid eyes on him, I loved him. I never knew how much love my heart could hold before our grandson was born. 














We are about to celebrate his first birthday and we are excited about the AMAZING future for the newest member of the Campbell family. Look at that face....
BEAUTIFUL BABY

I hold him in my arms and I remember when my own kids were small and full of wonder. Grand kids are such a blessing and I plan on spending as much time as I can spoiling this beautiful baby (Smile)






THIS WAS A PERFECT MOMENT IN TIME






We love our kids and we hold them close to our hearts, but these grand kids tug a little harder and they make you forget how to say no (Smile) Where is my brain today? Is that a good thing or am I just getting old? 





SO THANKFUL FOR EACH MOMENT I HAVE WITH MY GRANDSON


Are you celebrating the birth of your first grandchild or a new addition to your family? Document each moment with photos and share your joy with others...Share right here on my blog....  I hope you take some time today to STOP and kiss that beautiful grand baby that warms your heart. 


 God Bless you all!




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. I have so much love in my heart. Cameron has brought this family so much joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, i definitely enjoy this fantastic website, keep posting.


    Here is my blog post :: botox classes in boston ma

    ReplyDelete