Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy birthday CMC Campbell 2013



CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL

                           HAPPY B-DAY CMC CAMPBELL


To my dearest husband Patrick on his birthday: I am so PROUD to be your wife…Through the years, you have always expressed with sincerity how you feel about me and I have felt your love deeply. Your love for God, our family and friends is evident in everything you do. I am grateful, blessed and humbled to have had the pleasure of sharing another year with you my love.





CMC CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON



 You are so kind and loving and a great provider for our family. I am so proud to be Mrs Patrick Campbell and I love you from the bottom of my heart.


LOVE  THIS NAVY MAN WITH ALL OF MY HEART






Thank you for being a man of God, full of integrity. Patrick, you are truly my best friend. Thank you for all of the laughter and for keeping a smile on my face. 
(crazy about this Navy man) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY        


                                                         HAPPY BIRTHDAY 







We laugh with each other, cry with each other, pray with each other and always want to stay with each other. Oh how I love you. Wishing you a JOYFUL DAY my husband...Happy birthday.



I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                                     


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. Frank Watson, NAS JAXDecember 11, 2013 at 5:27 AM

    I have actually had the pleasure of meeting your husband. Great mentor and leader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank,
      So glad you met my husband and overjoyed that you stopped by my blog. WELCOME and hope to see you back here soon!

      Delete