Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Your MARRIAGE is worth fighting for.......



Hold on just a little bit longer...YOUR MARRIAGE IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

Let me first start out by saying, You MUST do what’s best for you and for your children. Each family is different and each family has a unique set of circumstances. This is simply my opinion and I pray that these words will offer someone the strength that they need to FIGHT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE...





Love is very complicated and marriage is not easy. I have spent the last 21 years with my husband Patrick learning that...Our family has been through difficulties but we have hung on the best way we know how and kept prayer in our minds and our mouths. We are not here to judge if your marriage is over. Divorce is a real thing. This is not a fairy tale. People are getting beat and hurt on a daily basis. Do what you have to do for your family.... 





Do not feel shame if you have done all you can and your marriage can not be saved. The God we serve, does not condemn, so be strong and do whats best for your family. I am praying for all of you that may need it, I’m not just saying that. I sit here and I pray Gods covering for each of you!


            ** HOLD YOUR HEAD UP**







 YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS




I pray that today is the day that you find PERFECT PEACE within your marriage and your unique situation. God is still good and He will always be faithful.








We have all been through heartbreak and some type of betrayal in our relationships. NO ONE IS PERFECT and no marriage is perfect. I want for each of you to keep your head up and pull out your Bible. Today lets start out by reading Phil 3:14. 








Your marriage is worth fighting for, but so is your peace of mind! Do what God has led you to do. What joy you will find in due time. After some much needed healing takes place, you will have PERFECT PEACE. Keep your head up and keep walking into your own personal destiny. 

 God bless you all!








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                                  


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. Amen and bless God for these words! ! Oh bless His name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Evelyn, So grateful that you took the time to share your comment with us. God is so good!

      Delete
  2. I talk about "PERFECT PEACE" a lot because it is real. When you have the joy of the Lord in your heart, this nothing or no one that can take away this feeling. I pray that you will find your own perfect peace today. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete