Friday, December 6, 2013

Is TIME standing still....Am I really ready for this DEPLOYMENT.....




ANOTHER DEPLOYMENT HAS COME



Here we are again in this CRAZY NAVY LIFE that we live. Another deployment has approached us and it seems as if it came out of nowhere. Where did the time go? For those of you that are new to the blog, My husband Patrick is in the US Navy. He recently had to deploy again. I say again because after over 20 years of being his navy wife, I have had my share of DEPLOYMENTS. 



CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL


I am sitting here wondering, why is this one so different? Maybe because we are approaching the end of the road. 


TODAY I AM REALLY MISSING MY HUSBAND
 Wait, let me re-word that...We are about to embark on a new chapter in our life. Retirement is just around the corner for my husband. I know the transition is going to be a difficult one. He has already served 26 years and he eats, sleeps and breathes NAVY PRIDE. 





There is so much going on this year and I have to ask myself...

AM I REALLY READY FOR THIS DEPLOYMENT? 



SAYING GOODBYE IS NEVER EASY




I CAN DO THIS 


As his wife I have done what has been expected of me when he is here and when he is deployed. I have to get myself together. Real quick. No room for slackers in my house (Smile) I find humor in my mini breakdown because I always start deployments feeling sad and longing to have my husband here with me...It usually does not last long and I snap right back into MAMA MODE. I have no choice because there are things to do and MOM is the go-to for EVERYTHING. Is there anyone reading this today that understands...I would love to hear your story. 







GRATEFUL FOR EVERY MINUTE WITH HIM


GRATEFUL FOR THE TIME WE HAD TOGETHER BEFORE DEPLOYMENT

I have a tremendous amount of faith in God. I always take my troubles to him no matter how big or how small. He always guides me in the right direction. I prayed last night and I received such clarification on this. Praying that all the military wives that read this today will find strength in my words and know that you are never alone. If you need someone to talk to, to rant, to vent or maybe to pray. I am here for you. There is strength in numbers. We can pray together.....God bless you all.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

8 comments:

  1. Margarie Taylor, Washington StateDecember 10, 2013 at 2:35 AM

    Enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all just hate deployments Lashon. But your blog is a source of encouragement and inspiration for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love seeing your name Shirley and appreciate your loyalty to my blog. sometime I wonder if the blog is helping others ad your comment reminds me that this could be what God has called me to do. God bless you and thanks.

      Delete
  3. Unbelievable what we as military wives have to endure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone! Thank you for supporting my blog. I truly have been blessed and I am grateful to you all. Have a wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete