Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our 2013 trip to BUSCH GARDENS was a great time for the Campbells.......



VACATION TIME MAKES ME SMILE


Vacation time always make me smile. Its that rare time in the Campbell home where we are able to get together, get away and bond like never before. This year we decided to go to Busch Gardens. We have been there several times before and thoroughly enjoyed each trip. 




MY DAUGHTER LYRIC, MY HUSBAND PATRICK AND MY YOUNGEST SON PATRICK


                                   FUN  TIME  AND FAMILY FUN  

  


I was so happy because there was no emergency phone calls from work, no distractions and a whole lot of laughter. The drive to Tampa was quiet at first, I looked around and my son was on his smart phone on Twitter, my daughter was texting her best friend and my husband was singing along to his music. (He likes oldies) Enough said (Smile) It was not my idea of bonding but after a while we all started laughing and talking and having so much fum. 



I WAS TAKING THE PICTURES 




                                                    BUSCH GARDENS 2013


IT WAS BEGINNING TO RAIN




 I am not sure if any of us noticed right away, but that verbal exchange made the car ride and the trip absolutely the best... I love times when we are put together with NO ESCAPE only us interacting with each other. That makes me happy. Its time like this that reminds me of growing up in Chicago with no computer, no cellphone and one television in the house. Of course things are a lot different now, but our goal as parents is to stay connected as much as possible.




BUSCH GARDENS 2013



LAUGHTER                   JOY                   FUN                                HAPPINESS


                                           





                                     GRATEFUL FOR THIS TIME



BUSCH GARDENS 2013


                                    MY SON PATRICK WAS ALL WET



PATRICK WITH HIS FATHER 2013




 We did encounter some rain this vacation trip, but overall the adventure was better than the previous year. We asked Lyric and Patrick if they enjoyed themselves and they both said they had the best time ever getting on those roller coasters.
                            (NOT ME)   
I watched my kids and my husband on the roller coasters from the bench (Smile)


FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN



ME AND MY HUSBAND PATRICK





I was wondering where your family vacationed this year. I would love to hear all about your adventures right here in the comment section. Today is a good time to spend time with the ones you love and cherish these few but precious moments. Thank you father for my family and the time I get hugging my kids. God is good.




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                                           


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment:

  1. So grateful for my family! Father please continue to watch over us and protect us. We are so busy with all that is going on, sometimes I feel as if I am going in so many different directions. The only direction I want to go in is to be closer to you Jesus. Show me, I remove myself, I am asking you to come in. We always want things and the most important thing is a close relationship with Jesus. Help me and my husband to follow you and listen to you, in Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete