Wednesday, December 4, 2013

RE-ENLISTMENT time at the Campbell household....



CAMPBELL IS THE  CMDCM OF VP-8 



                          Congratulations to my husband CMC Campbell 


Hello everyone! Hoping your day is starting off right. I am really excited. Our family is celebrating my husband Patrick's recent reenlistment. We have celebrated each one but this one is somehow more special than all the others. My husband Patrick has been active duty in the US Navy for 26 years. That's a really long time. 




CMDCM  PATRICK CAMPBELL REENLISTS 2013



PROUD OF YOU



                                                 PROUD OF YOU





CMDCM CAMPBELL 






CMC CAMPBELL IS CURRENTLY THE COMMAND MASTER CHIEF FOR VP-8 AT NAS JAX











We as a family celebrate him today and all his accomplishments that he has achieved in his naval career. It is truly a blessing to see this great man serve his country with so much pride. Seeing him thrive in his career has been such a great ride for me. I have watched this man evolve from a young man with lots of insecurities about his future to a strong, motivated man that has given his life to Christ and his heart to the Navy.



                                                 Beautiful Cake





I am proud of him today and share in our celebration with you the readers of my blog. Are you about to celebrate a promotion or reenlistment? I would love to hear all about it. Let's share it with other readers. Have a wonderful and blessed day.





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Congrats to you, your family and to our AWESOME CMC! We love you guys! Tiger Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of my husband Patrick and equally proud to be called his wife.

    ReplyDelete