Friday, December 27, 2013

When my GRANDSON comes to visit, we have to SHARE this beautiful baby

I LOVE MY GRANDSON CAMERON


MY GRANDSON CAMERON 2013


I LOVE my grandson Cameron and so does everyone else in the Campbell household. When he comes to visit us from South Carolina, I usually only have a week or two with him so I try to get as many kisses and hugs as I can. Call me selfish, but I just want him all to myself. 



MY DAUGHTER LYRIC WITH MY GRANDSON CAMERON 2013



All three of the kids would snatch him up as quickly as I put him down. I would turn to get him a drink or some food and I would look around and the Grand baby would be gone. (FUNNY) Then just when I think its my turn, my husband Patrick swoops in like a ninja.



CMDCM PATRICK CAMPBELL WITH HIS GRANDSON CAMERON





My husband Patrick got the first kiss AND the very first hug this time. I thought that I might have to lock him in a closet or something to get my own time with him (JUST JOKING) Apparently the love for this little boy is magnified 5 TIMES with each of us.  Our youngest son Patrick got him cars and played with him in the family room for hours.




MY SON PATRICK AND MY GRANDSON CAMERON 2013




So glad that my Step-Daughter Danielle trusts me enough to take care of him and I am so grateful to God that he has allowed me this chance to love him. He is a special little boy and his time here in Florida always makes me have a mixed bag of emotions. I cry so hard when he has to leave us. Just sitting here thinking about him makes me cry.....




MY SON ELIJAH WITH MY GRANDSON CAMERON 2013



My emotions are all over the place when he visits. On the one hand, I am glad that he is visiting us because we have him so close to us. But you know what, On the day that he has to leave, TRUST ME, It's a pretty tough day for all of us. I find that the kids are quiet for a a long time as they prepare for him leaving us once again. Living away from someone you love is difficult. I pray that someday we will live closer and I will be able to hold him close to me everyday of his life. I pray that you have someone in your life that touches your heart this way. If so, I would love to hear from you.





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.












Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

2 comments:

  1. My grandson Cameron, What a doll baby! Nana loves him so very much! Only #God knows the love I have for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they just grab at your heart strings don't they? God bless your family and I pray that you will get to enjoy him as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete