Friday, January 17, 2014

BIOGRAPHY OF LASHON CAMPBELL...

LASHON CAMPBELL 2013
I get lots of emails asking questions about me...thought it would just be easier to write myself a BIO...

BIOGRAPHY OF LASHON CAMPBELL:
Lashon Campbell is a hard-working Navy spouse, mother and USN Veteran who balances the challenges of being a military spouse with raising her 3 kids... In addition to her duties as a full-time mother, Lashon also contributes to her husband's command as the Command Master Chief. She helps other military wives and volunteers her time mentoring...



LASHON CAMPBELL

Prior to becoming a full-time mom, Lashon worked as a surgical technologist delivering babies... A naturally gifted scholar, Lashon is currently a professional writer and regularly pens a blog at  http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/ 
on military life, family and marriage....




She aspires to one day write books that chronicle the lives of young military wives who have overcome extreme challenges to reach their goals in life.





Lashon is also a USN Veteran that assists women Veterans in Jacksonville, Florida..






I LOVE WRITING FOR MY BLOG AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR COMING BACK DAY AFTER DAY....


THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG
.





When she is not pursuing her career endeavors, Lashon enjoys scrap-booking, listening to Gospel music, crafts and spending quality time with their 3 children and her husband a Command Master Chief in the USN...








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:




Mailing Address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551



Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)



My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com


LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

12 comments:

  1. So excited about what god is doing in my life...It is a blessing to be 43 and so comfortable, so free and so peaceful...you have to be at a happy place in your life (Smile) I do believe that I have reached that place! Don't worry about changing what you cannot change. The good news is that we serve a God who can. God says, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible (Matt.19:26).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelia Autumn, Las VegasMarch 27, 2013 at 5:06 AM

      Love your blog!!

      Delete
    2. Lisa Ortega, Washington D.C.March 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM

      I have been reading your blog for some time now and I am so proud to know that there are other military wives out there that love the Lord and honors marriage. I am a Marine wife , Christian, mother and I love the Lord. I love the way that yo uand your husband instill values in your children. God Bless what you are doing!

      Delete
    3. Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog today! You are appreciated and I value your comments. Have a Blessed Day!

      Delete
  2. Shelia Autumn, Las VegasMarch 27, 2013 at 5:05 AM

    Amen Lashon...everything is possible with god

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful in every picture you take...#navywives

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you to each of you for leaving your comments here on my blog. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continue to bless and inspire others through your ministry of writing Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! THIS JUST SPOKE TO ME IN SO MANY WAYS. I love reading all about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Navy wife, SanDiegoMarch 28, 2014 at 4:51 PM

    Lashon, Your blog "My Crazy Life As A navy wife" has been such a blessing to me! It was just what I needed!
    God bless you !

    ReplyDelete