Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LISTEN, MOVE and PRAY in 2014





MESSAGE FOR 2014....GOODBYE


WOW another year gone and another year stronger. It's amazing how God works. He has made some major changes in my life and I hope that you will receive the change when it begins to happen in your own life. God has a plan. I know God has something in store for all of us. all we have to do this year is listen, pray and move forward me. 





                                   LISTEN MOVE AND PRAY 





I don't know about you but I have decided to set my EXPECTATIONS on a HIGH level in 2014. I am doing this to live a better life. Join me and lets set our goals on high for the Glory of God. All day I have reading the bible and meditating on John 15. In my spirit, the Holy Spirit is speaking much fruit, but before much fruit, There is a much needed pruning process. (LET ME EXPLAIN) Don't be shocked if the Lord removes some fruitless people from your life. He will also begin to perfect those things that are ALREADY working well in your life. So prepare yourself as these things begin to manifest in your life.  




Sometimes we do need to PRUNE so that we can take things to another level, a HIGHER level and to have God's best. Your best days are ahead of you in 2014.  God wants to get you there. Just shout out "PRUNE AWAY LORD" 






Are you ready for fresh, beautiful blooms in abundance? Are you ready for a healthy and plentiful harvest? YES! YES! 





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


6 comments:

  1. God loves us all and he wants us to FOCUS on Him. When we do, we become STRONGER. #Mycrazylifeasanavywife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrate the goodness of God and the grace He has enshrined on your life Lashon. You are indeed a mighty woman of God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really speaks to my heart and soul…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria,
      I am so proud of this blog. I started writing simply to spread the Word of God. We have accomplished this and so much more. I am so happy that my words have ministered to you in such a powerful way. God bless you and I pray that you will come back soon and join me again.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting soo much awesome stuff!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete