Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saint Theresa's Prayer .......



SAINT THERESA’S PRAYER




May today there be PEACE within.  May you TRUST GOD that you are exactly where you are meant to be.  May you not forget the INFINITE POSSIBILITIES that are born of FAITH.   May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the LOVE that has been given to you.




PRAY
PRAY
PRAY 







May you be content knowing you are a CHILD OF GOD. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to SING, DANCE, PRAISE and LOVE…..It is there for each and every one of us.


Have a wonderful day everyone!





  



I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address




LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

5 comments:

  1. What a gift God has blessed you with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad I read this today. you always know what I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is amazing and I'm blessed to have your blog to read everyday. Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete