Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Some simple tips to get you through your next DEPLOYMENT.....

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



POSITIVE TIPS THAT CAN HELP MILITARY FAMILIES DURING A DEPLOYMENT………… 


 What do you do to pass the time when your service member deploys? I have found that starting new projects and surrounding myself with POSITIVE people is crucial to my own sanity.... It may not work for you, but it has worked in my own life... 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


OH NO, NOT ANOTHER DEPLOMENT





You can find what works specifically for you so that this next deployment wont break you down... I know that nothing can take the place of having your spouse at home, but these tips can help that deployment time pass by so much better.... At least try them out and see if it is the right thing for you....




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


 DEPLOYMENTS                                                  
                                     DEPLOYMENTS  

                                                                          
                    DEPLOYMENTS 




 Deployments are a time when many military spouses break down…I think it should be just the opposite…. I believe that you you should use that time alone to work on yourself BOTH Spiritually and Mentally. Do not fall apart, INSTEAD you should get yourself together....



Some simple yet helpful tips that MIGHT just help you this deployment:



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


*STAY CONNECTED IN EVERY WAY

* INVEST IN A GREAT COMPUTER WITH A WEB CAM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SKYPE YET, THEN IT IS TIME TO GET IT! SEEING A REAL PICTURE OF HUBBY IS CRUCIAL FOR YOUNG KIDS AND IT ALLOWS YOU TO TALK TO YOUR SPOUSE IN REAL TIME



*DO NOT GET ANGRY WHEN YOUR MILITARY SPOUSE CAN NOT CONTACT YOU. STAY FLEXIBLE AND REMEMBER THAT BEING ACTIVE DUTY IN THE MILITARY IS NOT A 9 TO 5 JOB. THE HOURS MAY CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT




*REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES THAT YOU SHARED TOGETHER AS A FAMILY AND DO NOT FOCUS ON ANYTHING THAT MAY BE NEGATIVE 

*FIND A SUPPORT GROUP IN YOUR AREA…OR START ONE YOURSELF

*WRITE LETTERS AND TELL YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE JUST HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU…IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND IT WILL SURELY BRIGHTEN THE DAY OF THE MILITARY MEMBER AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILY


ABOVE ALL…..CHERISH EVERY MOMENT YOU HAVE WITH YOUR SPOUSE


 I would love to hear what you have done in the past to get through a difficult deployment. Maybe by sharing your story here on the blog today we can help a first time military wife as she watches her hubby deploy for the first time.  

God Bless you all!







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

10 comments:

  1. I would love to hear your stories about how you found ways to cope during deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you write that just for me? Wow...powerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony,

      LOL I did not write it Especially for you, BUT if it helps you then just maybe LOL Seriously, I am so glad that something I wrote here at my blog has touched your life in such a positive way. Let's kick this deployment down and keep our faith. TOGETHER we can offer each other support right here on my blog. Keep in touch.

      Lashon

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this blog post Lashon. It kind of answers the question I have been mulling ove during this deployment - 'What happens when you pray the prayers, follow the rules, get out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, and the end result is just a fizzle?' This has been a hard deployment. thanks so much Lashon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny,

      So sorry to hear that this deployment has been hard for you. The good new is, it does not have to be hard anymore. I can offer you the support you need simply by tuning in to this blog, our facebook page and Twitter for DAILY inspiration. We love our spouses and we should do everything in our power to support them. that begins by being healthy and taking care of the homefront. Let's start today. So nice to meet you.

      My email address is: Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. You must have been hiding in my head for the last 6 months. Thanks for sharing this. It's good to know that I have you as a support system thru this deployment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirley,

      You can say that again, Lots of support. If we can not find the answer that you are searching for then we will just have to research and find the answer for you. hope you have a awesome day Shirley and remember to keep your head up.

      Lashon

      Delete
  5. Wow Lashon! You have already got me excited about the new year, the blog and God. Thanks and may GOD continue to Bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog today! You are appreciated and I value your comments. Have a Blessed Day!

      Delete
  6. Navy wife, SanDiegoMarch 28, 2014 at 4:52 PM

    Hey! Thanks for allowing God to use you as an instrument to touch people's lives and make an impact on them.

    ReplyDelete