Sunday, February 16, 2014

A simple PRAYER for my husband Patrick.....






                              PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND PATRICK CAMPBELL 





 Heavenly Father, I thank you for this new day.... A new day for the Campbell Family here in Jacksonville Florida.



CMDCM PATRICK CAMPBELL




I am so GRATEFUL for all the blessings that you have given to our family. I pray that you will touch the heart, mind and soul of my husband Patrick this morning. Touch his heart Father so that he will walk with a fresh anointing...

So that he can continue to receive your blessings Father... Help him to make the right decisions both at work and at home... 
Touch his mind so that he will never forget where all his blessings come from...






The best thing you can do for your spouse it to pray for and with them





CMDCM PATRICK CAMPBELL



Father when Patrick gets scared or begins to doubt himself, Please remind him that you and you alone has designed every step he has taken to get to this place... You designed every step and you know exactly where he is headed.... As he takes these steps headed to deployment. Please remind him of where he came from, where his journey began Father.... Together as husband and wife, Patrick and I continue to put our trust in you Father. Each day we live by your word and we live by faith..... Thank you Father for continuing to bless us..




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


5 comments:

  1. I was sitting at my kids school yesterday and I guess I was feeling a little sorry for myself. But something told me to look at my facebook and the first thing that popped up was your messege about your husband. I am slowly learning to be grateful Lashon and your reminders are such a huge help. I just want to thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael S. Rosa, NevadaFebruary 18, 2014 at 6:40 AM

    I like this story. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael S. Rosa, NevadaFebruary 18, 2014 at 6:46 AM

    Love what this post says. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was just beautiful Lashon! Thanks for sharing your personal story

    ReplyDelete