Monday, March 10, 2014

Loving my NAVY Husband in every way....





LOVING MY NAVY HUSBAND IS EASY



It seems unbelievable to say that I have been married to this wonderful man for 21 years. We have loved each other and raised our children together as husband and wife. What a joy it is to be married to a man so dedicated. 



It struck me this morning when I was praying that I sometimes take him for granted. He knows that I love him, but sometimes we are guilty of becoming complacent. I wondered was I becoming complacent. So I simply asked my husband and he honestly told me how he was feeling. WOW! I thought I was doing everything right...Thank you Father for giving me a husband like Patrick. talking and expressing his feelings is what keeps us connected.....


CMDCM PATRICK CAMPBELL





I needed to hear him speak from his heart. And I needed to be reminded of some things. Some very important things....My husband Patrick reminded me of the words that we shared during our renewal ceremony... For those of you that do not follow the blog, Let me give you a brief history:

 My husband Patrick and I decided to renew our wedding vows at 20 years. It was a beautiful ceremony and we spoke directly from the heart. We focused on continuing the same things that worked well for us, but we also made it a priority to spend MORE alone time together....

I remember telling him that our date nights was a priority... Well maybe I forgot some of the promises I made to him. But he quickly reminded me of the importance of spending ALONE TIME together.



                          I LOVE THIS MAN




CMDCM PATRICK CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON

I try to keep my husband's best interest at heart in everything I do. I try to make his day brighter and lessen his load as much as I can. Christ said that His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Christ is perfect and we as wives try to do EVERYTHING but we are NOT quite as perfect...We have to simply do our very best to show love to our spouses...Simple reminders give us what we need to keep things on track. That begins with time alone nurturing your relationship. 



I LOVE THIS NAVY MAN



CMDCM PATRICK CAMPBELL
                                              



I LOVE THIS NAVY MAN
                                 


What a wonderful husband I have. I feel so grateful. I love this Navy man in every way and I am reminded of his beautiful heart on a daily basis. We sometimes get to comfortable and we may simply take people for granted...This blog post is simply a reminder to myself as well as a way to share my testimony. Our marriage is surviving, our marriage is growing. Each day is a new day and a new lesson...AMEN! We have done this because we always keep God at the center of our marriage and we make time for one another... 


LOVE AND CHERISH YOUR RELATIONSHIP 





I guess this was a reminder for me to snap out of my everyday rut..My husband tells me when school starts I become a robot trying to get our kids every where that they have to go. (Smile) 


Remember to make time for the important relationships in your life. Your family, God and also your spouse.... Today is the perfect time to make NEW MEMORIES....God bless you and your family!





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.









Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:









Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful love. Some people will never get to experience love so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank GOD for my husband Patrick..I am thankful for his wisdom, which I know comes form God (smile)I pray that he will continue to lean on you Father...He can NEVER go wrong as long as he continues to walk with you...thank you father GOD for all your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lashon. I have been a fan of your blog for such a long time. Thank you for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert Allen, Denver, ColoradoMarch 17, 2014 at 8:36 AM

    AMEN Lashon GOD always shows up at the right times. Praying for you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love following this love story. God bless you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless you, and keep the good word coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so grateful for such beautiful comments. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete