Friday, March 28, 2014

UPLIFT a fellow MILITARY WIFE today…





UPLIFT a fellow MILITARY WIFE today…

Someone today is going through a tough deployment. I am one of those people. The beginning of the deployment started out rough, but I am here to say that today I am doing so much better. I know that I have said this before, but you will get through this time. You will survive this deployment. 


                                  ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER

I have received lots of uplifting emails from military spouses that are going through difficult deployments. With the help of prayer, friends and perseverance they are learning how to make the most of their situations. I tell each spouse that uplifting others is part of the process that actually helps you. Each one of us has lived through the loneliness of a Deployment and so who better than you to help another spouse. 

                                   ENCOURAGE AND EMPOWER 











Each one of you has triumphed through the feelings of emptiness and has triumphed through their own particular storm. Remember that we are all in this TOGETHER......


That is why it’s so important to help out another spouse right now TODAY.
When you see another military spouse in need, I want for you to hold her hand and say, “I understand how you feel because I have been there myself ”. 




                    SOMETIMES JUST BEING THERE MAKES A DIFFERENCE


FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU




Together you will help each other in more ways than one. I am so excited how fellowship between military wives is helping to spread the word of God in so many ways. 







Hope that you find comfort in knowing that the God we serve loves and cares about your family. God bless you all. I will be praying for you.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment:

  1. Let's continue to encourage one another each day! To be honest, none of us is perfect! Yet, the Father places His balm upon our hearts and souls each day. He is amazing and is worthy to be praised, He lets the unclean in His fellowship and doesn't cast them out, He welcomes them. won't you do the same today? God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete