Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Constantly, I give ALL my love to my three children

THE CAMPBELL CHILDREN 2014





                                CONSTANTLY, I GIVE ALL MY LOVE TO MY 3 KIDS

I am a happy mother. I have the best three kids that you could ever imagine. My oldest son Elijah is a dreamer, a poet and a artist. My daughter Lyric is a national Scholar with a kind spirit that loves to sing. My youngest child is Patrick. Patrick is a gentle spirit that loves video games talking to his friends and playing his beloved Trumpet. 
THEY ARE SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT. 
We have decided to let our children be as creative as possible and express themselves through the arts and through their personal expressions. I love them all so much.




MY DAUGHTER LYRIC, MY SON PATRICK, AND MYSELF


I LOVE MY KIDS
I LOVE MY KIDS
I LOVE MY KIDS


CHRISTMAS 2014 IN FLORIDA




My three kids are a joy and today I want to share this joy with all of you. I recently wrote a prayer for them and I want for you to use this prayer if you need to. Maybe you can write one today specifically for your own kids. Prayer just makes me feel better and gives me so much peace. I would love to hear about your own prayers.....




SO EXCITED TO HAVE ALL 3 OF MY KIDS AT HOME 2014



                                     MY PRAYER FOR MY KIDS

PRAYER:

Patrick, Lyric and Elijah, I PRAY daily that you will always be happy. I LOVE all of you so much. I have but one simple prayer and that is that each of you will FEEL this love I have for you each day. I want my love to wrap around you from the moment you open your eyes until you get ready to sleep each evening. I love you, your Father loves you and most of all.....God loves you.

Please know that our God watches over and protects all 3 of you. He will never leave you on those days that you feel as if you are alone. My sweet children, Do not worry...Just turn to God and feel his love. I pray that God will fill your hearts with a love so strong that you will always feel his presence. I want you each to know that loving you has changed my life. 

I LOVE YOU ELIJAH

I LOVE YOU LYRIC

I LOVE YOU PATRICK





As your mom, God has taught me to love you unconditionally. That is what I have tried to give to each of you all through your lives. You are special, you are loved and you matter to me. I love you Elijah just the way you are. You are a joy and have a kind heart. I love you Lyric and I am amazed at your love for others. I love you Patrick and your generous spirit. 


I will always hope for the best for you and cheer you on to succeed in greater things. From this day forward, I will continue to hold you up when you need a prayer and continue to hold you close forever in my thoughts. Mommy loves you. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!






I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tonya. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. It's tough being a mother and some days are harder than others. We go through so many highs and lows but the JOY of being a mother is worth every obstacle that may come my way. I understand now as a mother that things in our life will not always be perfect or go our way, but the daily love and affection that my kids give me helps me to make it day by day. I love all three of you!

    ReplyDelete