Sunday, April 13, 2014

Defend yourself against deployment depression!



ARE YOU GOING THROUGH A DEPLOYMENT?


This Deployment is starting to take its toll on your sanity! If you are lonely or maybe even FEELING DEPRESSED, reach out to others in your community. DO NOT let this deployment control your happiness. Defend yourself against deployment depression!




I can tell you from experience that your day and life will go better when you spend time with Jesus! Pray about what you are feeling and ask through prayer for guidance. There is no greater way to start your day right than in God's Word and prayer. 






"Joyful are those who listen to me, watching for me daily at my gates, waiting for me outside my home!" Proverbs 8:34 





 STAY STRONG
 STAY STRONG 
 STAY STRONG 


HAVE FAITH THAT THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER


The fact that each of you are able to get up day after day and face things is the evidence that there is greatness on the inside of you. For many of us, deployments are extremely tough and we can not minimize what some spouses are going through. There are some of us that have NO PROBLEMS during a deployment YET, there are others that have a really difficult time. Let's be respectful of their testimony and not judge. 

BE STRONG DURING THIS DEPLOYMENT



To all of you going through a ROUGH DEPLOYMENT, You just have to be strong and keep on moving forward in spite of the downfalls because there is something greater and mightier that speaks to you every time that you feel like giving up and it is called GRACE. Grace which only comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. He EMPOWERS you in the midst of your chaos and gives you HOPE where there is none. We simply have to put all of our faith in Him. Thank you Father for giving all of our military wives the strength to go on this morning.



I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


1 comment:

  1. thanking god this morning for the power of prayer. My daily prayers are what have got me through each deployment. I pray that this blog post might help one of you. God Bless and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete