Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Military wives away from home for the first time




                                           Prayer for our Military Spouses


There are so many military wives that are away from their families for the first time. They get married and then move to places with little or no family support. As a military spouse for 22 years now, I have experienced the highs and lows of many military moves. My hope is that my prayer will comfort them during this time.



MY PRAYER FOR MILITARY WIVES: Father, I thank you for all the military wives that are seeking you this morning. We know how hard it is the first time you move away from all you know. I pray that you will comfort each of them as they reach out for fellowship and a church family.




Father as each spouse gets acquainted with their new surroundings, please let each of them feel your presence and feel your love. Our father loves you and wants you to know that you ARE NEVER ALONE.  Our father will NEVER send you somewhere without preparing the way. Please know that EVERYTHING you need will be within your reach. I will keep each of you in prayer. In Jesus name I pray.

PRAYER BY: 
LASHON CAMPBELL




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. Believe that you're given the tasks because you have the ability to handle them in the first place. Remember, God gives tough battles to tough soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lashon
    my name is Bianca,
    I have been reading your blog for the past couple of months and I truly enjoy it, although this is my first time commenting.
    My husband recently joined the Navy and is attending A-School in Florida he should be finishing up very soon. I am anxious to find out where we will be stationed and adapting to a new environment. I do realize that I signed up for this when I married him and I am okay with that. I honestly agree and believe that God has prepared the way already and that keeps me calm. What was your first move like? Did everything go as planned? Do you have any tips or suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello bianca,

      thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment here on the log. I wanted to say thanks for reading the blog and supporting me. you are appreciated!! You asked if everything went as planned. The answer is simply NO! Everything that could go wrong did and it was quite challenging on our marriage and our spirit. Here are some suggestions that worked for our family:

      I got involved on base and volunteered. I also kept busy, found a church and surrounded myself with other positive couples.
      I am sure that you will do just great Bianca. Stay positive, pray and support your husband. God bless you friend.

      Lashon Campbell

      Delete