Monday, May 5, 2014

Be the CHANGE you Pray to see in your MARRIAGE

LASHON CAMPBELL, NAVY WIFE



                                        Win him without words. (I Peter 3:1)


I have been married for almost 22 years. That is a long time when you have two very strong opinionated people together in one house. I have loved and honored my relationship with my husband and honored God every step of the way. Today I read the verse, Win him without words. (I Peter 3:1) and had such A PROFOUND revelation. 






I tried to CHANGE my husband, I tried to CONFORM my husband and all along, All I really needed to do was just LOVE HIM. When I began to honor God through submission to His will EVERYTHING and I do mean everything in our marriage was better. I learned that through submission, It brought a calm and gentle spirit in my husband. My behavior and my actions helped make him a calmer more gentle husband (Smile) (Well, most of the time) 


CMDCM PATRICK CAMBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON


Each day we communicated better and our LOVE grew stronger. It wasn't long before I witnessed the answer to prayer I had been hoping to see. God is faithful and His timing is perfect. That is why I have applied this scripture DAILY in my marriage. Maybe you should to.....





 I just read this beautiful passage by Elizabeth George that I wanted to share with everyone today: 



"Dear wife, Don't worry about what your husband is OR isn't doing to cultivate his spiritual life. Concern yourself with making sure you are a godly wife and that your life is centered on the Lord. Then you will be a vessel God can work through. And even if there are no changes in your husband or in the tone of your marriage, you will walk through each day with God's wisdom and grace, with God's strength and dignity (Proverbs 31:25). You will be conformed to the image of your dear Savior (Romans 8:29) and God will be glorified by your behavior (Titus 2:5). No woman can ever live a more meaningful life than that of developing, in Christ, the character qualities that mark a life (and a wife) focused on God."
by Elizabeth George

I LOVE ELIZABETH GEORGE by the way. She is an amazing author.



                                                            Elizabeth George


                                         PRAY ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE







 Little things matter, So keep working hard at your marriage and believing that God will make things better. We are so happy now and I can even say that our marriage is STRONGER because of God's wisdom and Grace. It is the little things my husband accepts and encourages in our spiritual journey that assures me now more than ever, That God is planting seeds in him! It is possible. I would love to know how things are changing for the better in your marriage. Please share with us your story. Bring on the miracle of salvation!




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


4 comments: