Monday, June 23, 2014

Proud to be HIS Wife

CMC CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE



PROUD TO BE HIS WIFE


I met and married my husband so many years ago that sometimes I forget the actual numbers...REALLY! We have been together for 22 years and its been quite a ride loving a man so dedicated to the Navy. I remember when I first met him I wondered if he was really interested in me at all. I mean I waited forever to go out on a date with my Prince Charming. 


CMC CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON





My husband Patrick is what some would call a workaholic. He is always working........I mean every time I looked around there was something he had to do for work. At the very beginning of our relationship I saw wonderful hints of how dedicated he was to his job. Back then I had never seen a Navy uniform pressed that way. Back then I never saw a pair of Navy issue boots shine so brightly. I know that these were small things, yet significant indications that the man I would later marry was dedicated to his job.





PROUD TO BE HIS WIFE 
PROUD TO BE HIS WIFE 


CMC CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON




We all want to spend more time with our husbands and this means to balance work and family so that neither one is neglected. My husband has figured out a way to spend time with us and yet still go to work and give it everything hes got. Day in and day out CMC Campbell maintains a HIGH level of professionalism that still to this day. MAKES ME PROUD TO BE HIS WIFE.


CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL


FATHER, 

I THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OVER AND PROTECTING MY HUSBAND PATRICK AS HE TRAVELS FOR THE NAVY. KEEP HIM AND HIS SAILORS SAFE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.

BY: LASHON CAMPBELL



CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL




Now I don't complain when he says he has to work late..I simply jump in and do whatever he needs me to do in order to maintain our household.



 I THANK GOD FOR MY HUSBAND





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

6 comments:

  1. I love my husband Patrick and I grow closer and closer to him with each passing day. I look at him and I can see and feel his love, That LOVE is in everything he does for this family. I love and miss my deployed husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is strong enough to stand the test of time and distance. Good for you two, God bless you

    ReplyDelete