Sunday, July 13, 2014

Another DEPLOYMENT is over and I STILL have JOY



I STILL HAVE JOY


I am feeling so good this morning. My husband CMC Campbell is returning from a 7 month deployment. I know what you are thinking, What is so different about this deployment? This DEPLOYMENT my friends was the hardest deployment in 26 years. Everything was going wrong and I was just waiting for the next thing to fall apart. 






My husband Patrick has been in the Navy for around 26 years. Deployment after deployment I have learned how to cope as much I can to make things easier for my three kids. This deployment I had troubles with AC units, cars, dryers, school and my health. What a ride it was, but that does not matter anymore because the Head of our household is home. 






I got up each morning and I prayed for my husband's peace of mind, his safety and for the hand of God to touch him like never before. There is and always be forces that will try to come in and get in-between what you have worked so hard to keep together. Through prayer I have been able to stay strong and stay connected with my husband during this deployment.






I am thankful that we survived another deployment and we still have our FAITH in God. He is our Rock and he is at the center of our life. I woke up this morning smiling because in spite of all the craziness of this deployment, WE STILL HAVE JOY! 







Whatever you are facing today, hold on to your faith and continue to pray. The goodness of the Lord will step in and you to will have your JOY!








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. I can not explain to you how I am feeling right now. The joy of watching him walk off that plan was so Emotional. I was glad to see him and to hold him. mostly I felt so complete knowing that the best part of me was home where he belongs. I love being his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried when I read this...Moving Homecoming!

    ReplyDelete