Wednesday, July 23, 2014

As his wife, I will COVER him in PRAYER

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




PRAYER CHANGES THINGS 


I have been married for 22 years and it has been a wild ride. this wonderful man is bringing out all of my best qualities and he has allowed me to be the BEST me I can possibly be. As his wife, it is my job to love him, care for him and PRAY for him. Clearly, the enemy is going to be busy trying to DESTROY our marriages and break apart what God has formed together. Its up to us as wives to FIGHT everyday to love and to honor our spouses. 

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





As a wife, I have learned that PRAYER changes things. Prayer keeps God at the center of your marriage. I believe this with all of my heart. I was just sitting here thinking of prayers for my husband and I have 2 that I use daily. I hope that these prayers will help you in your marriage. I would love to hear how these prayers have impacted your life and helped to restore your marriage. 

CMC CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON




PRAYERS FOR MY HUSBAND PATRICK


 1. Lord, I pray that my husband Patrick will have a humble, teachable spirit and a servant's heart before the Lord. I pray that he will listen to You and desire to do Your will.

(Prov. 15:33; Eph. 6:6) 

2. Lord, I pray that my husband Patrick will grow in leadership skills in our relationship - protecting and providing for us. I pray that he will lead us wisely and love us sacrificially, so that God will be glorified in our marriage.   

(Eph. 5:25-29; Col. 3:19) 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




I will continue to cover my husband in prayer and I hope that you Ladies will to. Keep strong and keep standing for the sanctity of marriage. Pray constantly and believe in the power of prayer to change things. This comes in handy when outside forces TRY to destroy what the two of you have built together. 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





REMEMBER, God heals hurting marriages. Spend some time in Prayer and in The Word. Thank Him for all He has given YOU and WILL give YOU! Have a Blessed day Ladies and you are all in my thoughts and prayers. YOU are precious in His SIGHT. 

CMC CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE LASHON





WE are children of THE MIGHTY KING!








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment:

  1. Restoration in your marriage does not always come overnight. Be consistent in doing the right thing, and you will break through with God's help. Keep praying for and with your spouse.

    ReplyDelete