Monday, July 7, 2014

PRAY and enjoy every moment you have with your SPOUSE

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com

Be GRATEFUL for everything in your marriage


Great happiness comes from enjoying the blessings you get on a daily basis! And great sorrow comes from dwelling on the things you WISH you had... Just pray and enjoy every moment you have with your spouse.




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com




I try to always be be kind to my husband Patrick and I also try to make sure he knows how much I love him....I Use humor to get through difficulties and any hardship that comes our way, It may not work for some, but It works for me (smile)



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com

PRAY AND ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER


Whenever you have a problem or an issue with your husband, I ENCOURAGE you to talk it over together and pray together. When we pray, our faith is Strengthened and brought into alignment with God's purpose, to His glory. With each prayer, I have witnessed a change that has occurred in our marriage and WITHIN USThank you father for always watching over me and my wonderful husband Patrick. I feel so BLESSED. 









I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment:

  1. Hello bloggers, so glad you joined me today!! Remember that Tomorrow is not promised. I know that and it keeps me focused on what is important. your family, your marriage and god. I love the Lord and I try daily to show a special love for Christ and my husband. Whatever you do today, Find time to pray for and with your spouse. God Bless

    ReplyDelete