Thursday, July 3, 2014

VOTE for my blog TODAY

CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL AND HIS WIFE




I am so EXCITED. My blog My Crazy Life As A Navy wife has been nominated for one of the TOP Military Blogs. We are so happy to be nominated and welcome the chance to have MORE people experience our blog.



MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE





I pray that my blog is touching you in a POSITIVE way and encourage you to live your very best! Thank you all for the great support. I feel so blessed to be able to share my love for God, family and military. My blog would not be what is is today without your support and participation.....THANK YOU. 


MY CRAZY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE




I smile each morning and I THANK God for giving me a chance to spread love and joy. My goal everyday is to remind each person that they are "Worthy of God's love"....I am glad you decided to stop by my Blog. I send you all Peace, Blessings and all my love as we try to SHARE my blog to a larger audience. 


MY CRAY LIFE AS A NAVY WIFE





Follow this link LOOK for our photo and VOTE for us once a day. HURRY voting ends July 31, 2014. THANK YOU in advance for your support.



 ‪http://voiceboks.com/50-military-blog-nominees-for-2014/#comments









I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. So grateful for all of the people that follow me here at the blog. I love writing and sharing my love for God. What a joy it is to hear from you all on a daily basis. Sharing your stories here with me on the blog is why I love this job. Join me daily as we give God praise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Navy wife!

    ReplyDelete