Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Been a ROUGH TIME for this wife and mom


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Been a ROUGH TIME for this wife and mom


I have three children and two of them are still here in our home. The last school year was a rough one for all of us. I felt as though I was stretched in ways like NEVER before. We had so much going on at our house. We had band practice, private lessons, bowling team, volunteering, National honor society, Chorus and a major military deployment in our family. (Smile) If I had to sum it up in ONE word I would call it my year of TESTING! 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Time after time I had to TEST my faith! I trusted in God. I KNOW That is what got us through that trying time. I felt as if God put me in several situations that put my faith to the test. He allowed me to experience some things that required me to TOTALLY TRUST HIM! I couldn't just SAY I had FAITH...I had to LIVE it EVERY single day. 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Thank you Father. My life as a wife and as a mother is what makes me the MOST proud. I spent a lot of time in prayer and in reflection. During this last deployment I really believe that my life was a living example of WALKING BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT. I had to trust that the stress, the pain and the exhaustion that I was experiencing had purpose. Yes, I had to learn that. (Smile) I know that through it all God had a PLAN for my life. I PRAY that you are holding on to see what his PLAN is for you.






I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good morning to you Mary Ann, Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So proud of your courage Lashon. I love the fact that no matter what you share your testimony so others can be helped. Thanks for sharing such an amazing God- story !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not not let your problems become greater than what they really are... There are NO obstacles that you will encounter that our savior has not already OVERCOME...There is NO suffering that he has not already ENDURED...Do not focus on failure..INSTEAD..PRAY and STAY STRONG.... (smile)

    ReplyDelete