Sunday, September 14, 2014

BLESS my husband PATRICK in Jesus name Amen




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



Renew a right spirit within me. 
( Psalm 51:10 ) All we have to do is ask God to watch over our husbands and he will. It's that simple!


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





Father, I love my husband Patrick. He is a great husband and a wonderful Father to our kids. I knew he was the PERFECT CHOICE for me over 20 years ago because he loves the Lord just as much as I do. (Smile) I love being a wife to this AMAZING man and I have a strong desire to see our marriage grow AND to thrive. I pray a lot for him and mostly I pray that he will LEAD our family in a way that exemplifies God in every way. So proud to say that he is a great man who loves you GOD. I pray that you will continue to bless my husband Patrick.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




Father, I PRAY that you will continuously bless him in all circumstances. Despite the disagreements that we may have sometimes, I know that he loves you GOD and that he honors our union. I feel so blessed that you have gifted him to me. I am thankful to have him in my life. I wake up being thankful and I go to sleep each night peaceful because you have blessed us in so many ways. Grateful that my husband Patrick leads our family as called to do, he puts his priorities in line and makes the sacrifices that a husband and father is called to make. This makes me happy and brings joy to my heart.  



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



Father, please give our family strength, security and your unfailing LOVE. Watch over our precious children as they grow and develop. I pray that you will touch my husband Patrick's heart and help him to receive all you have to offer him. In Jesus name I pray and ask that You be exalted in our marriage and family AMEN





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


1 comment:

  1. What a joy it is to read your 22 year love story. I love the way that the two of you honor each other in a way that glorifies God. I see the way he looks at you. Truly a blessing. God Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete