Saturday, October 4, 2014

A LETTER to the LOVE of my life



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



A LETTER TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE


Its been 22 years that I have been married to my husband Patrick. He is a gentle man, a honest man and a great provider for our family. He is and always will be "THE LOVE OF MY LIFE". My husband is from Durham North Carolina and is a little bit country. He is a loving and caring father and he totally loves Jesus. 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




 I wanted to say a prayer for this wonderful man and hope that he will always be protected and surrounded by the love of God. Today I just feel so blessed to be his wife. Its been a bumpy ride and we have been through a lot as a couple. Our strong faith and our love for one another has ALWAYS pulled us through every situation. No matter what we have faced, we have tackled every obstacle together as partners and we are UNSTOPPABLE. 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




TO MY HUSBAND PATRICK: 




Dearest Patrick,
I love EVERYTHING about you. Your smile, the way you love our children and the way you treat me as your wife. You have always inspired and motivated me and gave me so many reasons to fall in love with you.
http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Even after all these years, I STILL see genuine qualities that amazes me. sometimes I like to sit back and watch you with our children. the way that you look at them.. The love in your eyes. Makes my heart melt each time. You have given me so much and have wanted so little in return. I love you my husband yesterday, today and FOREVER. 



I LOVE YOU PATRICK
I LOVE YOU PATRICK 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




 I LOVE YOU PATRICK
 I LOVE YOU PATRICK 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





 PRAYER:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time with my husband and looking forward to all that we will experience together. Father I thank you for this wonderful man who loves you and lives by the word. I pray that you will continue to surround him with friends and family that will LIFT him up as we strive as a couple to MAGNIFY your name. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN






I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


5 comments:

  1. There is so much we can give as spouses, however, being a military spouse definitely takes more from us to keep our marriages and family standing still. Greetings from one military spouse to another... Busy Mom Monologues™

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honor, love and appreciate my husband Patrick so much! To God be the Glory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband is so lucky to have a wife like you. All the best to you beautiful people and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bless me with your posts. I wish you continued Grace and favor with your ministry.

    ReplyDelete