Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A SURPRISE weekend getaway with my husband Patrick

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



WELCOME TO DAYTONA BEACH



My husband always makes me smile. I mean sometimes he just knows how to get it right. Last weekend he simply walked through the door and said I need you to pack a quick bag or the weekend. WOW, I was excited I did as he said and we were off to destinations unknown. I figured out really fast where we were going the signs on the highway said Daytona Beach. I started my happy dance. I have never been there so I was MORE than excited.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



I am thankful to be blessed with a loving husband who believes in me, often when I don't even believe in myself. My amazing husband Patrick is so thoughtful and loving. He does this kind of thing all the time and it always floors me. I am SO thankful for the beautiful, humble and kind heart he has. It gives me great joy to be loved this way. 



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


We ate at great restaurants, stayed at a beautiful hotel and held hands and walked on the beach. My favorite part was watching the sun rise and saying a prayer for my husband and our family. He made this one of the best weekends in our 22 years simply by "KNOWING" it was time for us to slip away ALONE. This great man exemplifies all I could ever hope for and desire in a husband. 


http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/









I PRAY that you and your spouse are making wonderful memories and nurturing your marriage. I would LOVE for you to share a favorite memory with me right here on the blog.  Until then, I will be praying for you.







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.







4 comments:

  1. what a thoughtful husband you have. Surely is a keeper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning to you Shauna,

      Thank you for stopping by and leaving this beautiful comment. I feel extremely blessed to have a husband that love God and honors me in such a tender way. Have a wonderful weekend. God Bless you

      Delete
  2. Cast your burdens on the Lord today and He promises to sustain you and care for you. (1 Peter 5:7 NLV)

    ReplyDelete