Friday, October 10, 2014

FATHER please let this PRAYER be established today




FATHER LET THIS PRAYER BE ESTABLISHED TODAY


My blog has really been a BLESSING to me. It has allowed me to look at myself and my actions more closely. Through writing and praying I have become a better wife and a better mother. Through blogging I have come to many conclusions and ultimately understand that the only way for my marriage to be successful is to cover it in prayer. I decided to put GOD first.








Are you having problems in your marriage? If so, Let's do what we can to make things in your marriage better. Ask yourself all of the difficult questions and be prepared to work harder than you ever have before. There are just so many couples overwhelmed out there and they feel as if there is no HOPE for their marriages. Personally, I have received so many letters in the past few weeks. So let's see what we can do to help one another. ARE YOU WITH ME? We simply need to SEEK God's wisdom and reach out to Him.








While writing this prayer, I prayed and asked God to give me the words to help these couples in their healing. Some days when I was writing this, the words seemed to pour out and were never-ending. Then there were days like today when I look at ALL these letters that wives have sent to me about their marriages and I simply need to STOP and PRAY. 



Days like these are remarkably tough for me. I want to help everyone that needs it BUT I am simply one person. I definitely DO NOT have all of the answers. My husband Patrick and I have been through a lot in these 22 years and our marriage is far from perfect. Our biggest lesson has been through praying with AND for each other. We start AND end each day in prayer. It makes us feel better and I am sure it will for you as well. Whatever the trouble, I want for you to give it to GOD right now and LET THIS PRAYER BE ESTABLISHED.




PRAY FOR YOUR SPOUSE
PRAY FOR YOUR SPOUSE
PRAY FOR YOUR SPOUSE










PRAYER FOR TROUBLED COUPLES
BY LASHON CAMPBELL:

Father, I ask you to send forth HEALING in every area of all these couples lives. I lift these couples to You in prayer RIGHT NOW. I pray that you will LOVE them AND watch over their troubled marriages. Give them PEACE.
Every couple is standing in agreement so I come to you today and ask for your provision. As we pray for these couples Father, I also ask for prayer for my own husband Patrick that You will continue to work on his heart. Let him continue to HONOR your commands. To God be the Glory!
Bless them Father for they LOVE you and simply need you to STEP in! HEAL their marriages and send forth restoration. Bring them closer to you. In your name I pray. Amen.


FATHER LET THIS PRAYER BE ESTABLISHED TODAY




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


3 comments:

  1. "God will restore your life again. He will increase your honor and comfort you once again." God is so faithful! (Psalm 71:21NIV)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing to watch your dreams come true! You are such an inspiration to me Lashon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a blessing to connect with your prosperous spirit

    ReplyDelete