Wednesday, October 22, 2014

God has taught this Navy wife PATIENCE

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




GOD HAS TAUGHT ME PATIENCE



How is your day going? I ask because mine started out in such a negative way. First I fell out of the bed and no matter what I tried, I could not shake the terrible attitude. This is actually a good thing. I have been struggling lately with trying to be MORE patient in all areas of my life. I felt as if this fall this morning would quickly have me show a great deal of patience. 




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


I could of let that fall destroy the ENTIRE day, BUT instead I decided to practice patience. I am so very thankful to serve a God who is patient with my struggles and I have lots of struggles. (Smile) I am thankful to serve a God who is gracious with all of my failures AND despite it all still finds a way to be patient with me. That makes me smile. Thank you Father for your love and mercy.






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





God is so amazing to me. Over the years he has taught me that He is ALWAYS with me even in the angry places like this morning. God is so caring and understanding. I went to him this morning and immediately started to pray. Instead of complaining I decided to FOCUS on all of the positive things going on in my life. Those positive things no matter how small will outweigh the negative. 






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/



Have you been in a negative mood and felt lost? I tell you, God will lift you so fast that you won't have time to focus on the negative. God is all you need. He has taught me to forgive myself, love myself and practice patience. He has erased frowns over and over again and he will put a smile on your face like never before.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




From the minute our feet hit the floor its our job to be joyful. Its really a choice! There is so much negativity surrounding us on a daily basis that's why its imperative that we STAY in the word like never before. Work hard to stay Positive. Surround yourself with the JOY OF THE LORD. Bring that bible out and watch that frown turn to a smile.





http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/


I PRAY that you will continue to grow in the word and be a better person. I am a work in progress and I try each day to be just a little bit better than I was the day before. And you know what? You can to. 

**What areas do you need to work on? 


**Are you learning PATIENCE? 


Listen to God and when you need to, talk to him. Trust me, When you take the time to do these things you will see clearly who God intended you to be. I will be praying for you. 








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.




2 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone. I am so encouraged and humbled by the support that I receive from all of the military spouses I have met. It's been so rewarding to know my pain was not in vain and someone has been encouraged or inspired with my story. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a firm believer that prayer changes things. Thank you for all you do and may God continue to bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete