Monday, November 17, 2014

A LETTER TO MY HUSBAND ON OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY


                      MY DEAREST PATRICK:

When I first met you 19 years ago Patrick, I never imagined the journey we would take as man and wife. I never knew there would be so many COMPLICATED layers to being married... I never experienced this level of love until I married you Patrick. Our relationship has been far from perfect…And I know that we both have strong heads on our shoulder....But through all these years we have continuously put GOD first in our marriage.



                                                  HE GAVE ME HIS HEART


I remember the first time I laid eyes on you, the first date, the birth of our children, joining church and living this "AMERICAN DREAM"..... One thing I do know is that GOD must have a sense of humor. Look at us, living this Navy adventure, two imperfect people….A girl from the west side of Chicago who loves Southern cooking marries a Chef from Durham North Carolina..(SMILE) We’re complementary.... I wouldn't trade any of the last nineteen years for anything Patrick. I am so proud to call you my husband. There is no other person who knows me so well, and no other person I’d rather walk this life with... than you. Happy Anniversary!!

           MY HUSBAND PATRICK SUPPORTED ME WHEN I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL


THANK YOU so much for loving me, thank you for believing in me and thank you for always seeing the very best in me. I FEEL SO FREE with you Patrick, and I have never been happier as I am RIGHT NOW TODAY as your wife. Thank you for standing beside me through these years... Thank you for leading our family under the COVERING OF GOD...And through all our ups and downs we continue to stick together and support each other.

                      HE HAS TAKEN ME ALL OVER THE WORLD






EVERY TIME YOU CAME BACK FROM DEPLOYMENT, I COULD BREATHE AGAIN!!

This has been a AMAZING journey with our share of ups and downs... We have traveled the world, we have had children, we have lost a parent, laughed, cried and through it all we have done it TOGETHER as a team. Loving one another, laughing and our FAITH IN GOD has made these THE BEST 19 years of my life...So my dearest husband, as we celebrate today and look to our future together, let’s continue to focus on loving each other every minute of the day, HEART AND SOUL...I Love you with all of my heart Patrick.


Happy Anniversary MAY 26TH 2011.




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.






21 comments:

  1. I want to commend you for pouring your heart out to your husband. As wives its important to love and uplift our military husbands as they deal with this crazy world we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer..you are right we have to uplift our husbands. My husband Patrick and I uplift each other. I have to admit we were not always so in tune with each other. Took years to get us at this place. Regardless, I have "always" supported and loved him during this "crazy life as a navy wife"..God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our marriage has seen lots of ups and downs. the only thing constant has been our FAITH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tasha..Faith is necessary. Keep praying and never forget that it takes time. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lord for people who make this world a better place. Such inspiring words. I can honestly say I am inspired daily. Lashon you are beautiful, JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank You Lord for people who make this world a better place. Such inspiring words. I can honestly say I am inspired daily. Lashon you are beautiful, JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks @Barbara......So glad you enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your writing is very inspiring. I am hoping by reading your blog, it will bring me and my husband closer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely the fuel I needed to kick-start the RESTORATION of my marriage!!! God bless you Lashon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HANDS DOWN THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ...YOUR HUSBAND IS SO BLESSED TO BE LOVED THIS WAY. I AM LEARNING SO MUCH AND I AM SO READY TO GET THINGS BACK ON TRACK WITH MY FAMILY....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to write letters..Its one of the many things that I enjoy...especially writing letters to my husband Patrick...A man with big dreams, a big heart but very few words..He is not one to sit and write letters...but you know that does not bother me..I make up for it for both of us..I write all the time..Expressing the reasons why I love this navy man comes so easy because the words come right from my heart..I LOVE YOU PATRICK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole package of the letter its amazing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen for your kind words.

      Delete
  11. Love this blog post girl!! I only settle for the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today Evelyn. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  12. This letter is Amazing. so glad I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa Donnor, North CarolinaMarch 17, 2014 at 9:05 AM

    I totally understand this and feel the same way. Thank you Joy

    ReplyDelete