Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ASK YOURSELF: WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP STRENGTHEN AND HELP TO UPLIFT ANOTHER MILITARY WIFE TODAY?

                                                            WIPE YOUR TEARS THIS MORNING
                                       



I KNOW THAT FORMING NEW FRIENDSHIPS ARE OFTEN SCARY. WHEN YOU GET TO THAT NEW BASE AND YOUR HUSBAND DEPLOYS, YOU REALIZE JUST HOW ALONE YOU REALLY ARE. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE SOME LONELY TIMES. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH A DEPLOYMENT ALONE. THERE ARE OTHER WOMEN ON BASE RIGHT NOW GOING THROUGH THE SAME THINGS YOU ARE.
WE HAVE ALL EXPERIENCED AT LEAST ONE DEPLOYMENT IN OUR MARRIAGE AND IF YOU HAVE NOT THERE IS ONE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO DEVELOP RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER WIVES IN YOUR COMMUNITY. THERE ARE MANY OUTLETS NOW FROM THE INTERNET, COMMUNITY AND CHURCH SETTINGS....WHO KNOWS YOU COULD FIND A LIFETIME FRIENDSHIP IN THE PROCESS.


                                             THERE ARE OTHER WIVES YOU CAN TURN TO FOR HELP


MANY MILITARY WIVES HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST CONCERNING THIS SUBJECT. MY RESPONSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME, "YOUR EXPERIENCES DURING DEPLOYMENTS ARE WHAT YOU MAKE OF THEM...GET UP... GET BUSY.. AND MAKE THAT TIME FLY BY!!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE MISSING HIM AND NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY THIS DEPLOYMENT IS BREAKING YOU DOWN...TRUST ME I HEAR YOU!!!! I SAY TO YOU ALL, REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE A NETWORK OF SUPPORT RIGHT AT YOUR FINGER TIPS. THIS MILITARY LIFE CAN BE TRYING AT TIMES BUT IF YOU REACH OUT TO OTHERS WHO UNDERSTAND, THE TIME APART WILL PASS, PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THOSE OVERSEAS AND DEPLOYED. GOD BLESS.



                                                                                     PLEASE PRAY







I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.









ORIGINALLY POSTED: 9/8/11 3:44 AM

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Lashon. Many wives do not get the support they need during deployments due to the fear of being rejected by those they do not yet know. I am thankful for God always setting us up with fabulous people at every new duty station. As we are on our 5th long deployment, I find myself blessed and content as I continue to walk with Jesus and allow my heart to be open to new relationships!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can help by just "listening" and being supportive. We all need someone

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carlie...Countless duty stations and new friendships....Constantly meeting new people and adjusting to a new life and duty station. But you know, I have also been blessed to have met a wondreful group of women who Love the Lord as I do. (very important) I have always tried to surround myself with positive, family oriented people and Yes I open up my heart at every duty station (smile). I just got here to Guantanamo Bay and I have meet so many people here who are living a life so simple yet so complete...Grateful to God for all these amazing people I have met in our 20 year career. Thanks for posting Carlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joyce....you are so right. who knows what the neighbor is going through. sometimes just the right question might trigger a wife to open up and get to know you. Maybe she is having troubles and just needs someone to lend a ear. It all seems simple enough...AND YES JOYCE...We ALL need someone/somebody. I pray someone will read this today at step out of their comfort zone and extend a helping hand to another military wife...Wouldn't that just be Awesome...Thanks again for taking the time to post. I am really excited about being a part of such powerful and positive minded women..God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to be a better person. My husband is away now. Because of my situation I will not give out any further info on that! I need to find my way back to god...I am a back slider and I want my marriage to work. When i read these stories I ask myself what is wrong with me? I would love to find a way to talk with you, is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a way to write, email or call. so many questions that I have for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say Lashon?...Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  8. To those that I sent a personal email to:

    STAY POSITIVE!!

    ReplyDelete