Sunday, November 30, 2014

FACING CONCERNS BEFORE THE PCS MOVE.....



                IT'S MOVING TIME AGAIN


EVERY TIME I GET "COMFORTABLE", WE HAVE TO LOAD UP AND MAKE ANOTHER PCS MOVE.


KNOWING THAT AT THIS TIME AND AT THIS MOMENT THE MOVE WILL BENEFIT EACH ONE OF US IN A UNIQUE WAY.




MY HUSBAND WILL ASSUME HIS DUTIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AS A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF.







 






WOW, WE REALLY DID ACCUMULATE A LOT OF STUFF DURING THIS DUTY STATION....




              




              




          IT'S MOVING TIME AGAIN




IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME AND TAKE IN ALL OF THE POSITIVE MOMENTS FROM THIS PCS MOVE, YOU WILL TRULY HAVE THE MOST EXCITING MOVE YOU HAVE EVER HAD...









MY DAUGHTER LYRIC WILL ATTEND THE 10TH GRADE AND WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE STUDYING FRENCH. SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE HER ADVANCED FRENCH CLASS HERE IN GTMO.














MY SON PATRICK WILL CONTINUE MIDDLE SCHOOL HERE IN THE STATES WITH ALL OF HIS FRIENDS.







     



HE HAS SMILED MORE IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS THAN I HAVE SEEN HIM IN THE LAST YEAR.
















PCS MOVES CAN BE DIFFICULT IF YOU LET IT BE...





MAKE THE MOST OF THIS TIME AND FOCUS ON ALL OF THE POSITIVE THINGS THAT THIS NEW ADVENTURE WILL BRING.






BEFORE YOU HEAD TO YOUR NEW PCS STATION, MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADDRESS ALL OF YOUR CONCERNS, WORRIES FEARS AND ANXIETIES....THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST DECISIONS IN YOUR FAMILIES LIFE SO TAKE THE TIME TO TALK WITH YOUR KIDS AND SEE HOW THEY ARE FEELING ABOUT THIS MOVE.






I AM GRATEFUL THAT MY FAMILY WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN...





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


Originally Posted:  6/27/12 12:01 AM

7 comments:

  1. My oldest son is grown, BUT my two younger children are my concern now while preparing for a PCS move....My husband Patrick and I have been constantly talking with the BOTH OF THEM so that they are not worrying about anything..We have been focusing on reassuring them of how awesome this new move will be (smile)..the older our children are getting, The easier this transition has become...... I pray that if you yourself are going through a PCS move that you are actively talking with your children and preparing them for all of the changes that are in store....God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue your relationship with God. Have a safe trip wish you were stationed here in Georgia!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do just that "A Soldier's Heart"...I am also preparing for whatever this new duty station has in store for me....PRAY FOR MY FAMILY!!

      Delete
  3. I TRULY HATE MOVING. SO MUCH TO DO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Navy moved us...No more self-moves for us!!

      Delete
  4. Gregory Taylor, ArizonaNovember 15, 2013 at 2:14 AM

    We really hate PCS moves. We have always did ditto moves. It works better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gregory,

      We have done both and you have to do what works best for your family. My husband had major back surgery so us doing that much work ourselves is impractical. so since then we have let the moving company move us. thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment.

      Delete