Thursday, November 20, 2014

I LOVE MAKING HOMEMADE PIZZA WITH MY KIDS

                       MY HUSBAND PATRICK WITH HIS PIZZA


FOR MOST OF YOU THAT FOLLOW MY BLOG, you know that my husband is one HECK OF A COOK... (I LOVE TO EAT) 
This man can cook dishes that make your mouth water. He makes anything from pot roast to pancakes. 

Each meal is a PRESENTATION or as I always say...A CREATION!! But there are times when he relaxes his Chef hat and prepares simple dishes that the kids and I can help to prepare. So we decided to SPEND OUR SATURDAY WITH THE KIDS MAKING PIZZA.

LYRIC AND PATRICK MAKING THEIR OWN PERSONAL SIZE PIZZA



So we headed to the store one Saturday afternoon and purchased all the ingredients for HOMEMADE PIZZA. The kids were so excited to participate.


During the years our children has spent lots of time watching him prepare his fabulous meals, but very little time helping to prepare them. When we finished our pizzas, the kitchen was a mess. (GUESS WHO CLEANED THE DISHES) 


The bottom line is WE HAD FUN spending time with the kids and that was the highlight of my day. 

What special memories do you have with your children? Please share them here in the comment section below. 

PATRICK SPREADING SAUCE ON HIS  PIZZA








               BASIC INGREDIENTS

•1 Toppings such as: pepperoni,sausage,onions 
•4-8 oz Pizza sauce.
•Refrigerated pizza crust
•8 oz cheese You can use whatever you like. 

We used Cheddar, American AND also
 mozzarella.










I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.



ORIGINALLY POSTED 5/09/13

9 comments:

  1. @Elizabeth...Hello and welcome to my blog. Feel free to look around and let me know what you think....God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is refreshing to see a family that laughs and smiles..I Really enjoy your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashley...We laugh, we cry, we shout and when its all over we try to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. I am happy for this chance to share some of my families adventures. Stay tuned for many more. We are going to get the Master Chief to play Twister again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza is my favorite and Homemade Pizza is my weakness. We use to make homemade pizza at my Aunts house in the Bronx...Wonderful Memoories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning to you @Anonymous...Thanks for sharing your memories of being at your Aunt's house in the Bronx. I dont know about you, but childhood memories of our family in the kitchen cooking for various holidays bring me the greatest joy. Thanks for sharing your story and I invite you back again to share again with my readers...THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update,
    The CMC does not cook as often as I would like, his long hours and the demands of his new job leaves most of the cooking on me...Let's just say I BURN WATER...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon Bell, undisclosedMay 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM

    I READ THE STORY, I LOOKED AT THE PHOTOS AND THAT PIZZA LOOKS REALLY GOOD...LOOKS LIKE ALL THE CAMPBELL'S CAN COOK. YOU ARE TO HARD ON YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete