Saturday, November 29, 2014

THIS RE-ENLISTMENT MAKES ME SO PROUD.....

Congratulations on the Re-enlistment

For the past 25 years my husband Patrick has WORN MANY HATS, Lead troops and he has consistently answered the call of duty for this nation....Recently, he re-enlisted in the United States Navy and no one was prouder than I was.... His personal commitment, his honor and his courage Ensures me that he will continue to serve his country.


My husband heading out the door

Each morning I watch as my husband puts on his uniform, get organized and slips his feet in those boots. I am and I have always been the supportive wife that gives him everything that he needs to be successful. This morning as he walked down the stairs in his uniform, I could not help but smile...







He is happy with his naval career, he is healthy and fit and he is the love of my life.





As a military spouse I have worn many hats but today I wear his hat proudly as he re-enlists to continue being all he can possibly be.



PATRICK IS MY SOUL MATE



We are grateful this morning Father for his health and for our many blessings



    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE






I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


Originally posted:  3/10/13 5:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. Valerie Loughton, Denver ColoradoMarch 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM

    Lashon this is simply beautiful. I just went through a reenlistment with my husband. I was standing there so proud of him... Thank u for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty Simmons, NAS PensacolaMarch 11, 2013 at 8:10 AM

    Love you sister. You’re the best.

    ReplyDelete