Sunday, December 7, 2014

Spending the day watching a FOOTBALL game with the family......

MY HUSBAND, MY DAUGHTER, MY OLDEST SON, YOUNGEST SON AND ME



SPENDING THE DAY WATCHING A NFL FOOTBALL GAME 


 I have always loved football. My favorite NFL team is the Tampa Bay buccaneers. Living here in Jacksonville is great because I can hop right in the car to see them play.
My husband on the other hand is a true Jaguars fan. He loves the Jacksonville Jaguars and has everything that has their LOGO on it. From the coffee cup to the decals, I have learned to respect this true football fan. 




JAGUARS GAME    ****    JAGUARS GAME






                     AT THE JAGUARS GAME 2013


                ~ FOOTBALL AND FAMILY ~

Recently we took the entire family to a Jaguars game here in Jacksonville. It was special in a lot of ways. My husband got to cheer on his favorite NFL team and my oldest son Elijah got to see his beloved Indianapolis Colts play.
Yes, no single NFL team in the Campbell home. Elijah just simply loves the Colts. Then there is my youngest son Patrick. Patrick is by far the biggest Atlanta Falcons fan on the planet. Regardless of their losing record, he will stand by them to the end. And finally, there is our beautiful daughter Lyric who would rather be reading a good book than watching a football game... (Smile)





AT THE JAGUARS GAME 2013






 In spite of all of our differences last week, we came together as a family and had a great time laughing and eating great food. I have always emphasized the importance of family. Letting your children know that they are SPECIAL and that they are IMPORTANT is crucial. Also, seeing you love and honor your spouse is another great way to teach your kids about relationships. 


Loving each other as a family day after day and being positive greatly influences the lives of your children.  



AT THE JAGUARS GAME 2013





 Find some time today to find something to do as a family. Football is not for everyone, but there are so many ways to spend time together. I would love o hear how your family spends time together....





I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                                    


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment:

  1. Any time that you spend with your kids is good time. Make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete