Wednesday, December 10, 2014

THIS LIFE WE SHARE.....


SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE WE SHARE




 THANKFUL FOR MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND THAT WRAPS HIS LOVE AROUND ME FORM THE MINUTE HE WAKES UP IN THE MORNING.... 

Thank You Father for my wonderful husband Patrick that calls me from the other side of the world while being deployed...



So grateful for this life we share and all of the wonderful memories that we are creating.... SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE WE SHARE There have been many heartaches, ups and downs and never-ending obstacles that have surfaced in our marriage....




We work our problems out, have discussions and embrace the differences we have in a loving and peaceful manner...


My husband Patrick brings out the very best in me.....



SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE WE SHARE We are better together after all these years, and you know what? 


 I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING... 


 Glory to you God.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address

My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                          


Phone Number
786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)

Email
Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A NAVY MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

4 comments:

  1. I love hearing his voice...Even though he is so far away...He always makes his family his priority...What a honor it is to be married to this man and what a honor it is to truly love the Lord, live out of forgiveness, hope and restoration...It HONORS MARRIAGE....Have a wonderful Sunday everyone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that God is speaking through you Lashon to reach me and I hear. Thank God!

      Delete
  2. Hello and good morning Lashon...Keep telling your story. You are doing so much for so many military wives. Keep allowing God to use you. You are an amazing young woman..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny Gibson, Mexico CityDecember 18, 2014 at 7:17 AM

    Love reading your blog Lashon.

    ReplyDelete