Thursday, December 18, 2014

WE LOVE TO PLAY TWISTER....ARE YOU READY?????


TIME TO PLAY TWISTER


(This story was originally posted in October 2011 and re-published by request)

I love my family and one things for certain....WE LOVE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AS A FAMILY.......


Let the record show that I am the TWISTER champion in the Campbell Home.


We love to play various board games. We play UNO, SCRABBLE, TWISTER, MONOPOLY AND YAHTZEE. Well, sometimes. But my absolute favorite one of all is TWISTER. That game brings a smile to my face so big I can hardly contain myself.

                                  THAT'S ME IN THE PICTURE WITH MY  SON PATRICK


Whenever we play, I am always on the floor laughing so hard. There is real joy in laughter and I love to hear my children laughing. We even got my husband Patrick to play...YES HE REALLY DID PLAY.

                                                         MY DAUGHTER LYRIC




I was thinking that one day you look at your children and time passes so quickly. I can not stop time, but I can use every chance I can get etching wonderful memories with my children.

                                                LOOK AT THE MASTER CHIEF


What are some of the things that brings a smile to your kids face?


I would love to hear about them. Share your stories in the comment section. 

God Bless.
















Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                             


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com




LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


6 comments:

  1. I love my kids and you know how fast they grow...Spend some extra time with them and cherish those memories..God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful Lashon..I read your blog and I see a lot of love in the eyes of your children. What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cindy.....thank you so much. When I spend time with them I often wonder if I am creating lifetime memories with them..All I know is I treasure every single minute Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly believe that you are making lasting memories. You are such a great mom. god bless your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. to answer your question Lashon, your journal entries like this bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful blessings for me to read these comments. Praying that each of you will have a wonderful Day.

    ReplyDelete