Monday, December 1, 2014

WIVES...YOU ARE THE HEART OF THE HOME..

                                         WIVES...YOU ARE THE HEART OF THE HOME.. 

 A lot of people joke with me and say that I MUST have things in proper order...This is truly not the case...I simply believe that if your house is always out of order, if your house is always cluttered and always in disarray....


It leads to a cluttered mind and a cluttered life... Whether I was working or being a stay at home mom, I have always prided myself in having things neat.... 

As a wife I realize that I am at the heart of our home....




Notice I said NEAT!! That's because I am not the best housekeeper, but I realize that my children will see the way the house is maintained and make mental notes on what they perceive as the way a house should be maintained.... 

 WIVES...YOU ARE THE HEART OF THE HOME.. 

 REMEMBER YOUR KIDS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING...

The Bible mentions often about keeping our houses in order....


I LOVE THIS PICTURE



It is so much more peaceful when you walk into a room that is clean and clutter free...








I am not an expert, This is just simply something to ponder as I strive daily to be a better wife, mother and a better me... 


WIVES...YOU ARE THE HEART OF THE HOME..




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.


Originally Posted:  1/15/13 1:00 PM

1 comment: