Friday, January 2, 2015

Do you have a DIFFICULT decision to make? Seek God for the right answers......



DECISIONS, DECISIONS.... 


 We all have been through the storm. Am I right? Is there a storm brewing in your house right now today? It can and will get better in time. It takes patience and a great deal of FAITH to bear this storm.




 You have all of my prayers today as you face this mountain. I want you to stand by the word of God and keep praying and keep believing. 


Whenever I am in that dreadful place I stop quickly and lean on my faith. I sit and talk with God and you know what? He hears me and he answers my prayers. Today he will answer yours as well. 


 I have sat and I have prayed, and I have sought biblical answers and God’s peace. One day God let me know in my spirit that this was not his plan for me…He gave HIS PEACE to me that surpassed all understanding....





I will never face another difficult decision alone. Not with my faith and the lessons I have learned.


SEEK GOD       


                             SEEK GOD




God’s blessing and peace be upon you as this pain shall pass. I love and pray that you seek God for the right answers. 


God Bless you all!








I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                                


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com



LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

1 comment:

  1. This morning I am praying God’s blessing and peace be upon you as this pain shall pass.

    ReplyDelete