Monday, February 2, 2015

CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL


CMC PATRICK CAMPELL AT CHANGE OF COMMAND 2013


CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL

CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL & HIS WIFE
I am married to a wonderful man. He is CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL...

This year my husband Patrick and I will CELEBRATE 23 years of marriage. WOW! That's a long time....Through it all, I have learned that loving, respecting and honoring my husband is the only way that works for us. 

The Constant persistence and dedication that CMC Campbell displays in our marriage is echoed in his outstanding 26 year Naval career.... 


 


CMC PATRICK CAMPBELL 



 Its that time again when he has to leave to serve in the Navy... Being a Navy Wife for so long I have already been through this. But these last few deployments are bitter sweet as this dedicated Navy man will retire soon...




 He currently has given 26 years of service to our beloved NAVY and his retirement will be one that will go down in history.... 

CMC CAMPBELL W/ ADMIRAL CECIL HANEY, COMMANDER, U.S. PACIFIC FLEET



 As I watch him put on his uniform every day, I can see how much PRIDE he has for the job that he does. I like to support and encourage him as much as possible and these last few deployments will be remembered as we approach the end of a era... I just want to say that I love you CMC CAMPELL and appreciate the fantastic job you have done as a husband, father and Command Masterchief.


GO NAVY


ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: 9/3/13, 1:00 PM








Thank you for visiting My Crazy life as a Navy Wife, the following links will help you to contact me:





Mailing address


My Crazy Life As A Navy Wife
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551                         


Phone Number

786-373-4764 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com




LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.

3 comments:

  1. The bible say REJOICE IN YOUR SUFFERING because when you do it will BUILD PERSEVERANCE then CHARACTER and finally it will give you HOPE.....These Deployments are going to be tough...So DO NOT LOSE SIGHT OF GOD...Do not allow loneliness and despair to cloud your judgement and lose site of God..INSTEAD.... PRAY and have FAITH that you can do ANYTHING..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO NAVY! Support our troops always!!

    ReplyDelete