Friday, February 13, 2015

FRIENDSHIPS DEVELOP WITH EVERY PCS MOVE

SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR FRIENDS



Thinking back, I am sure you can recall a tearful goodbye to friends you have made. If your husband has been in the military for at least four years you have made at least one major PCS move from one base to another. During the PCS moves you are repeatedly faced with tearful goodbyes . We all know that FRIENDSHIPS DEVELOP WITH EVERY PCS MOVE. So I was wondering how many of you are dealing with yet another PCS MOVE.








http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/




During my husbands 26 year career, I have made met a wonderful group of ladies that are still a part of my life today. As our husbands deploy and serve our country we find ourselves searching for someone who relates to our own situation.



http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/





Can you remember the very first time your husband deployed? What are some of the things you did to stay busy? Was there another wife that offered you the support and friendship that helped you endure the deployments?




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/






I am thankful for all the amazing friends that I have had the pleasure of meeting over the years. I believe the best part of any real friendship is REVERENCE.... It is so refreshing to be able to just be yourself without feeling compelled to try to PRETEND...




http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/







I pray that you have a friend in your life right now that makes you laugh, that makes you think, that makes you cry tears of joy and who allows you to be yourself. God Bless.



Originally Posted:  5/2/12, 12:01 AM




I would love to hear from you here at the blog. Send me an email, or leave a message in the comment section.








Thank you for visiting My CRAZY Life, the following links will help you to contact me:






http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/
Mailing address


My CRAZY Life
C/O Lashon Campbell
P.O. Box #77551
Jacksonville, Florida 32226-7551


Phone Number

904-438-2455 (TEXT ONLY)


My Email address

Mycrazylifeasanavywife@yahoo.com





LASHON CAMPBELL RESIDES IN OCEANWAY, FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND A COMMAND MASTER CHIEF AND THEIR 3 CHILDREN.




3 comments:

  1. SOME FRIENDSHIPS LAST FOREVER AND SOME FOR JUST A SEASON....AS A NAVY WIFE IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU GET OUT AND DEVELOP LASTING RELATIONSHIPS THAT INSPIRE, MOTIVATE AND KEEP YOU BUSY DURING DEPLOYMENTS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends are with you for the long haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each move gives me an opportunity to make more friends and keep in touch with the old.!

    ReplyDelete